3M Disposable Respirators are designed with ergonomics and reliability in mind to keep you protected from hazardous dusts and mists. Incorporating a number of enhanced technologies, they go beyond basic requirements to deliver unrivalled comfort in a range of different applications.
3M Aura flat-fold disposable respirators incorporate a number of features designed to improve the wearerâs comfort. Their three-panel structure fits a wide range of face shapes and sizes and allows for higher facial movement during speech. The top panel features a sculpted edge to give space for safety eyewear to sit in the correct position and is embossed to help prevent eyewear from fogging. Along with low breathing resistance filter material, the 3M Aura 9322+ respirator also features a 3M Cool Flow valve, which directs exhaled air down and away from the face to reduce heat and moisture build-up inside the mask. This is particularly useful for those engaged in hard, physical activity or working in hot and humid environments.
This pack contains 3M Aura 9332+ valved disposable respirators, individually wrapped for practical and hygienic storage prior to use. Higher level FFP2 protection, suitable for hazardous powders, biological agents, silica and fibres.
Classification: EN149: 2001 FFP2 NR D APF 10.
- Moulds comfortably into a variety of shapes and sizes
- Flat fold disposable P3 respirator offering reliable, effective protection against higher levels of fine dust, mists and metal fume.
- Low breathing resistance filter technology for easier breathing through your shift.
- Sculpted upper panel conforms to the nose and contours of the face for an effective seal
- Embossed Top Panel minimizes the flow of warm, moist air