MiBo HeartnBrain Bundle consists of following components:
Ginkgo Biloba: 600mg 125 Tablets - 4 months supply
Sage Leaf: 800mg 125 Tablets - 4 months supply
Vitamin K2 MK-7 : 100mcg 125 Tablets - 4 months supply
- The MIBO Gingko Biloba is packed with the goodness of an ancient herb and powerful antioxidants. The MIBO Sage Leaf tablets are made with the extract of the Sage plant, which belongs to the same family as the mint plant. The MIBO Vitamin K2 MK-7 100mcg, maximum potency 4 months supply, simple and pure formula.
- A small and easy to swallow tablet, to be taken 1-2 times a day, will provide all the health benefits of this product. Sage has a long history of culinary and medicinal uses - studies have supported its use in menopause; it is also used by women to help with menstrual pain. Vitamin K is needed for the body to form prothrombin, which is required for normal blood clotting. Research has shown that K-2 is the vitamin K form most beneficial for cardiovascular health.
- Ginkgo contains high levels of flavonoids and terpenoids, which are compounds known for their strong antioxidant effects. Sage is also used for digestive problems, mental performance and memory, and for improved mood. Vitamin K2 MK-7 supports optimal calcium distribution to the bones and helps keeps your bones healthy.
- NO ALLERGENS OR ADDITIVES* - We like to keep things pure and simple - our products are vegetarian and vegan friendly, contain no harmful additives and are free from gluten, lactose, soya, eggs and nuts. *unless otherwise specified.
- Manufactured in UK in an ISO 22000 certified facility, ensuring premium standards and high quality ingredients.
- Ginkgo biloba, or maidenhair, is a tree native to China that has been grown for thousands of years for a variety of uses. Because it’s the only surviving member of an ancient order of plants, it's sometimes referred to as a living fossil. Ginkgo helps the maintenance of good cognitive function. It contributes to normal blood circulation, which is associated with brain performance and reactivity, helping to maintain memory with age and preserve cognitive function. As a food supplement for adults, take 1 tablet up to 2 times a day, preferably at mealtime or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Sage is an herb. The leaf is used to make medicine. There are many species of sage. The MIBO Sage leaf tablets are produced with the extract from the Salvia officinalis plant. Sage leaves have been used throughout history, from as early as 812 AD, both for culinary as well as medicinal purposes. Sage is used for digestive problems, including loss of appetite, gas (flatulence), stomach pain (gastritis), diarrhea, bloating, and heartburn. It is also used for reducing the overproduction of perspiration and saliva; and for depression, diabetes, high cholesterol, and a condition in which there is too little blood flow to the brain (cerebral ischemia). It is also used to improve mental performance and memory, to reduce pain after surgery, for Alzheimer's disease, and to prevent lung cancer. Women use sage for painful menstrual periods, to correct excessive milk flow during nursing, and to reduce hot flashes during menopause. Sage is also used by men to reduce hot flashes during certain treatments for prostate cancer called androgen deprivation therapy. As a food supplement for adults, take 1 tablet up to 2 times a day, preferably at mealtime or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Vitamin K is needed for the body to form prothrombin, which is required for normal blood clotting. Research has shown that K-2 is the vitamin K form most beneficial for cardiovascular health. It supports optimal calcium distribution to the bones and helps keeps your bones healthy. As a food supplement for adults, take 1 tablet twice a day, preferably at mealtime or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not use if the seal is broken. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years old. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or due for surgery, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. This product is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any diseases. For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.