- Contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- 6 months supply, gives maximum value and prevents the hassle of having to frequently replenish your stock.
- Made in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in the UK, operating to GMP standards with BRC AA accreditation for a global standards for food safety.
- An integrated quality management system maintains audit and control of raw materials from source to finished goods. Quality processes ensure the highest levels of hygiene, health and safety, and regulatory service.
Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth and to the reduction of fatigue and tiredness. Magnesium is also required for the proper functioning of nerves, muscles and to maintain normal psychological function. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Ingredients: Magnesium Citrate 30% Mg, Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose), Glazing Agents (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax), Lubricant (Stearic Acid), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate).
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If the seal is broken do not use it. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a diversified diet. If you are taking any medication, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light and heat.
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablet per day with water. Do not exceed the stated recommended amount.