MiBo RnR Bundle consists of following components:
MIBO 5 HTP : 50mg 125 Tablets - 4 months supply
Sage Leaf: 800mg 125 Tablets - 4 months supply
- The MIBO 5 HTP formula helps support the busy lifestyles of today by aiding in sleep and mood regulation. The MIBO Sage Leaf tablets are made with the extract of the Sage plant, which belongs to the same family as the mint plant.
- A small and easy to swallow tablet, to be taken just once a day, will provide all the health benefits of this product. Sage has a long history of culinary and medicinal uses - studies have supported its use in menopause; it is also used by women to help with menstrual pain.
- Our 5-HTP is derived from the seed pods of the African shrub Griffonia Simplicifolia. It is used by the body to produce serotonin. Serotonin is an important chemical and neurotransmitter in the human body. It is believed to help regulate mood and social behavior, appetite and digestion, sleep, memory, and sexual desire and function. Sage is also used for digestive problems, mental performance and memory, and for improved mood.
- NO ALLERGENS OR ADDITIVES* - We like to keep things pure and simple - our products are vegetarian and vegan friendly, contain no harmful additives and are free from gluten, lactose, soya, eggs and nuts. *unless otherwise specified.
- Manufactured in UK in an ISO 22000 certified facility, ensuring premium standards and high quality ingredients.
- 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) cannot be sourced from the diet. It is made by the body from the amino acid tryptophan, which is then changed into the neurotransmitter known as serotonin, a chemical messenger that sends signals between your nerve cells. Low serotonin levels are associated with depression, anxiety, sleep disorders, weight gain and other health problems. The MIBO 5 HTP formula helps support the busy lifestyles of today - after a hard day of multi-tasking and dealing with stressors, it can get difficult to wind down and relax. With the help of this product, we aim to help support your sleep and general wellbeing. As a food supplement for adults, take 1 tablet up to 2 times a day, preferably at mealtime or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Sage is an herb. The leaf is used to make medicine. There are many species of sage. The MIBO Sage leaf tablets are produced with the extract from the Salvia officinalis plant. Sage leaves have been used throughout history, from as early as 812 AD, both for culinary as well as medicinal purposes.Sage is used for digestive problems, including loss of appetite, gas (flatulence), stomach pain (gastritis), diarrhea, bloating, and heartburn. It is also used for reducing overproduction of perspiration and saliva; and for depression, diabetes, high cholesterol, and a condition in which there is too little blood flow to the brain (cerebral ischemia). It is also used to improve mental performance and memory, to reduce pain after surgery, for Alzheimer's disease, and to prevent lung cancer.Women use sage for painful menstrual periods, to correct excessive milk flow during nursing, and to reduce hot flashes during menopause. Sage is also used by men to reduce hot flashes during certain treatment for prostate cancer called androgen deprivation therapy.As a food supplement for adults, take 1 tablet up to 2 times a day, preferably at mealtime or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not use if the seal is broken. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years old. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or due for surgery, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. This product is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any diseases. For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.