MiBo Wellness Bundle consists of the following components:
- Turmeric: 2500mg 125 Tablets - 4 months supply
Zinc 15mg and Selenium 200mcg: 125 Tablets - 4 months supply
- Biotin: 10000mcg 125 Tablets - 4 months supply
- The MIBO High Strength Turmeric tablets are packed with the benefits of the Curcuma longa plant. The MIBO Zinc and Selenium formula is a great combination of antioxidant minerals. MIBO High Strength Biotin Tablets - 4 months supply - Easy to swallow tablet for the healthy maintenance of healthy hair, skin & nails.Turmeric is commonly used to facilitate digestion, so it helps your body digest food. Zinc and Selenium work in synergy, both providing antioxidant benefits to the body. Each MiBo Biotin tablets contains 10,000mcg of Biotin, which is 20,000% of the Recommended Daily Allowance, thus making it a potent formulation to provide maximum effect.Curcumin, the active ingredient in Turmeric, facilitates digestion and maintains the efficacy of the immune system.
- Zinc helps in macronutrient metablosim, while Zinc and Selenium both contribute to healthy hair and nails.
- Biotin can Help Increase Nail Strength and Nail Growth, Reducing Brittleness of Nails, Increase Hair Growth (Including Eyebrows & Eyelashes) and May Reduce Hair Loss.
- NO ALLERGENS OR ADDITIVES* - We like to keep things pure and simple - our products are vegetarian and vegan friendly, contain no harmful additives and are free from gluten, lactose, soya, eggs and nuts. *unless otherwise specified.
- Manufactured in UK in an ISO 22000 certified facility, ensuring premium standards and high quality ingredients.
- The Turmeric in MIBO products is sourced from the Curcuma longa plant which belongs to the same family as Ginger, hence its similarity in shape and colour. Curcuminoids are the active plant compounds found in turmeric and make up 2-6% of it in total. Curcumin is the main curcuminoid and has been identified as its most important active ingredient. It is a naturally occuring anti-inflammatory agent, also having a role in facilitating digestion and maintaining a healthy immune system. As a food supplement for adults, take 1 tablet up to 2 times a day, preferably at mealtime or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed the stated dose. An ingredient in this product is considered a food dye so please take extra care when handling this product.
- Zinc and Selenium both have antioxidative properties, working synergistically together to enhance the effects of one another. Zinc contributes to macronutrient (carbohydrates, protein and fat) metabolism, including acid-base metabolism and the metabolism of fatty acids. It also aids in protein synthesis, reprodcutive system health and maintencance of healthy skin, hair and nails. Selenium also contributes to maintencance of healthy hair and nails, and has a role in maintaining normal immune system functions. As a food supplement for adults, take 1 tablet once a day, preferably at mealtime or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Biotin helps maintain the health of your hair, skin, and nails. It also plays a role in metabolising macro nutrients into energy. As a food supplement for adults, take 1 tablet once a day, preferably at mealtime or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed the stated dose.
Do not use if the seal is broken. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years old. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or due for surgery, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. This product should not be used as a substitute for a balanced and varied diet or a healthy lifestyle. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur. This product is not intended to cure, prevent, diagnose or treat any diseases. For allergens, please see ingredients in bold.