- Calcium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal immune system
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and skin
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function
- Our Multivitamin & Mineral Tablets are Vegan & Vegetarian friendly
- Made in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in the UK, operating to GMP standards with BRC AA accreditation for a global standard for food safety.
- An integrated quality management system maintains audit and control of raw materials from source to finished goods. Quality processes ensure the highest levels of hygiene, health and safety, and regulatory service
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate DC, Vitamin C DC (Ascorbic Acid), Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Ferrous Fumarate, Natural Vitamin E Succinate (D Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Zinc Oxide, Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin A Acetate (Maltodextrin, Arabic Gum, Corn Starch, Vegetable Oil, Tocopherol, Sodium Ascorbate, Silicon Dioxide), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate), Glazing Agents (HydroxyPropylMethylCellulose, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboavin), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Vitamin D2 (Ergocalciferol).
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If the seal is broken do not use it. Food supplements must not be used as a substitute for a diversified diet. If you are taking any medication, please consult a doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place, protected from light and heat.
Suggested Use: Take 1 tablet per day with water. Do not exceed the stated recommended amount.